Wednesday 22 August 2012

Haul || Wednesday 22nd August

Two posts in one day, I'm on a roll! Anyway, I decided to hop on a bus into town after work to pick up a few things I've been needing (or wanting) and thought I would share them with you!


Got myself a new razor, my current one seems to miss about 50% of the hair...got some blades to go with it too, exciting stuff:



If you have read my post on products I've used up (read it HERE) then you would know, shocking as it is, that I did indeed need a new one of these, so here it is.


Finally picked up a hair doughnut wooo! Only £1 from Savers!



Blistex is an absolute saviour for dry lips, and is also a medical product for coldsores and other nasty lip problems.


And finally just a pack of Simple face wipes as mine were running low!

Hope you enjoyed my first Haul post! :) Oh and by the way, picture quality should improve soon (within the next few months) as I will be getting a new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment