Monday 13 August 2012

Anyday Ramble || Monday

Hmm Monday morning, tired yet still feel like I should get up even if it's the holidays... Anyway, I'd seen a few people do these day summary type things so I thought I'd give it a go. I've gone for 'anyday' as I know there's about 3% chance of me posting on the same day every week...hmm. So to sum up ma day (so far):

had a dream I was swimming in the Olympics yet couldn't keep my head above the water :( however, Louis Smith was in my dream so I'm happy with that... he's hot.

 I think my alarm literally went for about 2 hours before I turned it off, don't think it's acceptable to have that many snoozes... *sleepy*

feel a bit sad that I'm the only one reading my blog, oh well "good things come to those who wait!"

got a text saying I was meant to be in work today...oops. Well, no one told me.

I found out the zoom on my camera is pretty good, check out the picture of my eye:



 really really really need to start my homework now we're halfway through the holidays aghrrr stress.


No comments:

Post a Comment